- Home »
- Printer Troubleshooting
Do It Yourself Guide
Canon PIXMA MX922 printer troubleshooting
A systematic method that is done to rectify all the issues that have occurred in the is named as Canon pixma mx922 printer troubleshooting.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer not scanning
- To rectify the scanning issue, ensure that the USB cord is unplugged from your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- Go to the Control Panel window on your Personal Computer.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option and remove everything that is related to the printer for canon pixma mx922 printer troubleshooting.
- Delete all the printer ports from the Print Server Properties dialog box and remove all entries which are in relation with the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- Once you are sure that all the files regarding the software are deleted, restart your Personal Computer.
- Reinstall the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer’s driver from this website and then check if the scanning issue has been cleared.
- If the scan error persists, confirm that the driver is compatible with the version of the operating system launched on your Windows or Mac device.
- Choose your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer in the Applications menu and ensure that the app supports the installed software.
- Refill ink if the cartridges run out of ink. Check if the ink ejects out of the printhead nozzles correctly. For fixing the problem, clean the printheads.
- Open the Canon IJ Printer Utility tool on the Personal Computer.
- Choose the Cleaning option, and the Printhead Cleaning dialog box opens on the desktop.
- Select the particular in which the cleaning has to be done. To display the items before the cleaning is done, tap the Initial Check Items option.
- Make sure to power On the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer and then hit the Execute button to begin the cleaning process.
- Click the OK option on the confirmation window that opens on your computer screen. The Nozzle Check dialog box will appear on the system.
- To verify if the print quality has improved, choose the Print Check Pattern option.
- If you want to stop the check process, click Cancel. If the ink still does not come out of your cartridge, carry out an Ink Flush process.
- Make sure you place enough sheets of unused papers into the printer’s cassette.
- The Canon PIXMA MX922 printer might not work properly if a large amount of data has to be printed.
- Also, if you are printing information that needs a lot of ink to be used on successive sheets of white paper, the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer may pause for a temporary period of time.
- Ensure that the electrical cable is firmly connected into your printer for starting Canon PIXMA MX922 printer troubleshooting. Check if the power source is functioning correctly.
- If your printer is not powered On, switch it On by tapping the ON button.
- Look if the cartridges are fine and compatible with the model of your Canon printer.
- Ascertain you do not keep the cartridges out for a longer duration.
- While setting up the power connection, make sure not to use a surge protector, film, or strip as the Canon PIXMA may not get enough power, and the print operation might fail.
- A No Paper error message gets displayed on the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer’s touch display.
- When placing the paper, ensure that the edges are aligned rightly.
- Confirm that the paper stack does not exceed the load limit of the paper.
- Try reducing the amount of paper kept and then check if the feed error has been fixed.
- Verify if the side to be printed is facing up the cassette or main input tray. Check if the inserted paper is too curled or thick.
- The Canon PIXMA MX922 printer might not feed the paper if the size is unsupported.
- When using envelopes, make sure to load the same in the portrait orientation. Ensure that there are no foreign objects or materials in the rear tray of your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer troubleshooting.
- Clean the feed rollers from your Personal Computer and then confirm if the feed problem has been resolved.
- Error 1000: This happens when there is not enough paper inside the rear tray. It can also occur if the paper is not loaded correctly.
- Place papers in the rear tray.
- Move the sliders and set the paper information in the rear tray.
- 1403: The printhead could be damaged, replace the same. 1472: The installed cartridges are not recognized.
- Printing cannot be carried out if the cartridge is not installed rightly or if it is not compatible with the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- Insert the appropriate cartridge and if you want to stop the printing, tap the Stop button on your printer.
- 2114: The paper settings used for the printing or copying function does not match the data mentioned in the rear tray.
- 3412: Scanning the original document has failed. Press the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer’s Power button and ensure that the original file is loaded in the appropriate position and orientation.
- Now retry a copy or scan function.
- Check if the carriage can slide freely. Unplug the electrical cable from the printer for Canon PIXMA MX922 printer troubleshooting. Watch if the carriage moves to the right area of the printer.
- Carefully take the cartridges out. Remove any papers that are present in the rear tray. Take the two-sided accessory or duplexer out of the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. Rotate the rollers for at least three times.
- Place the two-sided accessory and then reinsert the cartridges. Replug the cable back to your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- Now confirm if the paper jam error has disappeared from the touch display of your printer. Else, power Off the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- Raise the paper output cover and discard any papers that are present in the front tray. Look for jammed sheets inside the Fine cartridge holder and take them out slowly. Confirm that all the obstructions are removed.
- Close the paper output cover and then reload new papers into the input tray. All the print tasks in the queue are canceled, Reprint if needed.
- In most cases, the major reason behind the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer not responding problem is, there is no communication to the Personal Computer.
- Tap on the Setup button on your printer’s touch panel and then navigate to the wireless LAN Setup window. Click on the OK button and touch Easy Install. Confirm your preference by selecting the OK option.
- Touch Access Point and enter the Wi-Fi password, and then tap OK.
- Locate the setup disc and load it into the computer. Press the Easy Install option and then click Install. Select your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer and click Next.
- Now wait for at least two minutes, and then carry out a print work. Make sure to attach the USB cable correctly into the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- If a network setup is used, ensure it is working correctly. Ensure that your printer does not stay in the Inactive or Sleep state. Press the ON button and then check if the canon pixma mx922 printer troubleshooting issues has been resolved.
Ink is not coming out of the cartridge in the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
Print function stops in the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
Paper does not feed in the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
Canon PIXMA MX922 printer Error codes
Paper Jam error in the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer not responding
As an independent service provider, our web page offers solutions for all queries that are related to the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.The content available on this site are not copied and solely used for reference purpose.