- Home »
- Driver Download
Free Compatible Driver
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download & Install
A driver is a software that acts as the communication medium between the Canon PIXMA M922 printer and the Windows or Mac computer. It is required for the effective functioning of the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. Avail Canon PIXMA MX922 DRiver Download for free of cost directly from this web page. It provides additional functionality and enhances the performance of the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. Based on your printing needs, you can download either the MP or XPS drivers. When you download the MP Navigator EX software, it includes a complete set of applications that are needed for your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
Canon PIXMA MX922 driver download for Windows
- Before you start installing the driver, ensure enough storage space is available on your Windows computer.
- You will not be able to download the driver if sufficient memory is not present.
- Delete all the cache and unwanted files from your Windows Personal Computer.
- You cannot download the software over a business or public Wi-Fi connection.
- Make sure that all the driver files on your Windows system such as the one for your keyboard are up to date.
- Now click on the Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download option that is available on this web page.
- Ascertain not to power Off your Windows system when the download is on progress.
- After downloading the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer software, begin installing the same.
Canon PIXMA MX922 printer driver download for Mac
- Obtain the driver for your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer from this website directly.
- Confirm there is sufficient storage space on the Mac Personal Computer.
- Make sure to remove all the unwanted temporary and cache files and folders from the Mac system.
- The software cannot be downloaded if you use an office or a public Wireless Fidelity network.
- Upgrade all the driver files such as the software for your Mac system.
- Touch the Driver Download button that is provided on this site.
- Make sure you do not Off the Mac computer when the download is happening.
- Once the software for the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer is downloaded, the next step to be done is to install the same.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver
Users can launch the driver for their Canon PIXMA MX922 printer using two methods. One way is through the installer CD that was supplied along with the printer, and the other method is to install the software from this page for free of cost. The Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download and installation process is carried out to get the complete features of the printer. Once you finish the driver installation, you can perform various operations of the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer such as printing and scanning. Ascertain to do the installation procedures correctly, else it can cause an error in the Canon printer.
Canon PIXMA MX922 driver installation for Windows
- Power Off your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. Turn On your Windows Personal Computer and then load the installation CD into its external drive.
- Now check if a set of files gets displayed on your Windows system. The setup program starts automatically.
- If the setup does not begin by itself, click the Start option and then open the Run dialog box.
- You can also utilize the Auto Play feature for running the setup files simultaneously.
- Double-tap on the Canon PIXMA MX922 driver download file twice and then select the OK button.
- Click the Continue option on the User Account control box. When the Master Setup dialog box displays on the screen, choose the Custom Install button.
- Select the Save option and then enter the file name in the Save As dialog box. The Welcome pop-up menu opens on the PC, click Next on it. Choose the name of your country or region.
- Tick the checkbox for agreeing to the Terms and Conditions on the License Agreement window.
- Launch the driver by following the steps that display on the Window screen.
- Now tap the Complete option to end the driver installation process. After you have done the driver installation, try to print a test page.
Canon PIXMA MX922 printer driver installation for Mac
- Since the recently launched Mac computers and laptops do not include an external drive, obtain the driver from this web page.
- Turn Off your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. Ensure that your computer is turned On.
- Now navigate to the Downloads location on your Mac system and then select Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver download file to begin with the installation.
- The Authenticate screen will open on the Mac PC, enter the name of your administrator account and its passcode. Select the OK button.
- If you are not sure about the account name and password, click the ? Button and then comply with the on-screen procedures.
- Choose the Easy Install option on the Main dialog box that opens on the Mac system. All the application software, drivers, and user guides get installed automatically.
- Confirm all the contents when the list of apps opens on your computer. Now hit the Install option and carefully study the License Agreement.
- Choose Yes and during this process, the Software Installation pop-up menu might appear on the Mac desktop.
- Read the points that appear on the screen and then carry out the instructions for installing the driver. When the Setup Complete window appears, tap the Next button.
- Click the Next option on the User Registration dialog box. Choose the type of connection and then hit the Complete button to finish the driver installation.
Note: If a Driver Unavailable error message appears on your Personal Computer, check if it is incompatible, corrupted, or outdated. Try uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer’s driver from the system and then reinstall its updated version from this website. Verify if there are any updates in the printer software and carry out the same if applicable.
How to launch Canon IJ printer driver?
A software that you install in your Windows or Mac computer so that it can communicate with the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer is called as the Canon IJ printer driver. The software converts the data into a form that is understandable by the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. For Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download, navigate to the manufacturer’s site and then choose the model of your Canon printer. Select the OS version that is launched on your Windows or Mac system. After the Canon IJ Utility driver is downloaded, install the same. The steps for installing the Canon IJ Utility software vary based on the OS version.
- Windows: Open the System Preferences dialog box on the Windows computer and then click either the Print & Scan or Print & Fax option.
- Select your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer from the list of printers and then click the Options & Supplies tab. In the Utility menu, click the Open Printer Utility option. The Canon IJ Utility driver gets installed on the Windows system.
- Mac: Ensure that the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer and the Mac Personal Computer are linked with each other. Open the Applications dialog box and then choose Utilities. Double-click on the icon that is named as Printer Setup Utility. From the System Preferences dialog box, open the Printer & Fax menu.
- Now click the Print Queue option and hit your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer in the Printers List. Select the Utility option in the toolbar and then launch the Canon pixma mx922 driver download by tapping the Maintenance button.