- Home »
- Mobile Printing
Print On The Go
Canon PIXMA MX922 Mobile Printing Capabilities
The mobile printing technology allows users to print pictures and texts directly from any Android, Apple, or tablet devices. You can enjoy various features when you make use of Canon PIXMA MX922 mobile printing solutions. After connecting the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer to the mobile devices, you can access several operations such as scanning and printing. Some of the mobile printing features that are supported in the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer are Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless Pict Bridge, Selphy application.
Apple AirPrint for Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
- To utilize AirPrint, your Apple device must function in the latest version of the operating system.
- Check if the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer is turned On and is connected to the wireless LAN network.
- Open the display menu options by tapping the Operation icon from the app that is present on your Apple device.
- Touch the Print option and then choose your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer on the Printer Options dialog box.
- Set the number of required copies by tapping the + or – button. To enable the two-sided printing, tap the On button for Canon PIXMA MX922 Mobile Printing.
- Else, press the Off option to disable the duplexing feature. If you are printing a file type that has many pages, choose the Range option and then click All Pages.
- Tap the Print button, and the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer does the print function according to the mentioned settings.
- If you want to cancel a print work, you can do it directly from the LCD panel of the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. Else, touch the Home icon on your Apple device twice.
- Choose Print, then select the print job that has to be deleted, and then touch the Cancel Print option.
- You can also view the status of your print work using the AirPrint feature.
Google Cloud Print setup for Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
- To use your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer over Google Cloud Print, carry out the steps that are explained below.
- Ensure your printer supports Cloud Print. Verify if the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer and the mobile printer are linked to a secured network.
- Confirm that the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer is switched On.
- Select the Setup button on the Home window of your printer’s touch panel.
- Choose the Web Service Setup option and then tap the OK button for Canon PIXMA MX922 Mobile Printing. Touch Web Service Connection Setup, then tap OK, and then click Google Cloud Print Setup.
- Select OK and touch the Register with Google Cloud Print option.
- Click OK and select the Yes button on the screen which opens on your panel.
- Click the OK button and then hit your desired language. Place plain papers into the cassette and print the authentication URL by choosing the OK option.
- Ensure that the URL is printed correctly. Choose Yes, then tap OK, and the authentication screen gets displayed on the screen. Enter the URL on the phone or PC and type your account details.
- Select Sign In and touch the Finish Printer Registration option on the Printer Confirmation dialog box. A message appears on the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer’s LCD screen that indicates that the registration with Google Cloud Print is finished.
How to connect Canon PIXMA MX922 printer to PIXMA Cloud Link?
- Check if your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer is linked to the Internet.
- Choose the Settings icon on the touch display of your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- Hit the Cloud Applications option and then choose the OK button on the screen that states, Ready to register with IJ Cloud Printing Center. Follow the on-screen instructions to register.
- Click the Next button on the Confirmation dialog box.
- Once you complete the registration with Google Cloud Print, carry out any tasks of the Canon PIXMA MX922 mobile Printing.
- Choose the Canon Image Gateway option on the control panel of your printer.
- Type the data according to the procedures that are mentioned on the Authentication window. Click the Log In option and in the displayed list of items, tap the album of your need.
- From the queue of pictures, press the image that you want to print. Press Next and then modify the required print settings.
- Choose the Color option and then initiate the print work by clicking the OK button.
PIXMA Cloud Link application in Canon PIXMA MX922 printer for smartphones
- Download the Canon Print Selphy or Inkjet application on your tablet or smartphone. The app is available for free.
- After downloading the Canon Print Selphy application, launch the same. Register your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer by complying with the prompts that appear on the touch panel.
- Now register your mobile phone with the application. From the Main window of the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy application, touch the Printer icon.
- On the Printer Settings dialog box, choose the Register with Cloud option.
- When the printer registration message displays on your mobile, touch OK. Enter the key on the password authentication screen.
- When the IJ Cloud Printing Center Setup dialog box opens on your desktop, press Yes.
- Choose the Agree option and then type any nickname which you want. Choose the Time Zone, then select the Done option, and then tap the name of your country or region from the list.
- The main registration is done, and the main window of the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center application gets displayed on your mobile device.
- A message opens that indicates that the print job was sent to the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer. To end the printing process, touch Go to App List.
Selphy application for Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
- The Selphy app enables the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer to do the print functions from the Apple or Android devices.
- Now go to the respective Store that is present on your Android or Apple phone and then launch the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy application.
- Load papers and install the ink cartridges into the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- Print photos from Android: Open the application on your smartphone and then tap the Photo Print option. From the Photo Gallery window, select the picture that has to be printed. Configure the required settings and then begin the printing process by selecting the Print button.
- Scan documents from Android: Tap the icon of the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app to open the same. Tap the Scan button and then navigate to the Settings window.
- Select the type of data format that has to be scanned. The preview of the scanned layout appears on the screen. Initiate the scanning task by pressing the Scan option.
- Print documents from iOS: Open the application on your iOS device and then tap the required photos that you need to print. Modify all the settings as per your requirements and then hit the Print option to complete Canon PIXMA MX922 Mobile Printing.
- Camera Scan from iOS: After opening the Selphy, choose the Capture button and then capture the picture. Adjust and crop the photo if needed. Your photo gets printed once the Print button is pressed.