- Home »
- How to Print
Better Way Of Printing
Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Setup Support
The Canon PIXMA MX922 printer accepts information such as texts and graphics from other devices such as a computer and mobile phones, and then transfers them into sheets of the required paper is known as printing. Make use of the Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Setup guide to print on various types of media papers and sizes.
How to Print on Canon MX922 from Computer
- Place enough sheets of white paper into the main input tray. Now go to your computer and then open the Print driver Setup dialog box by hitting the Start icon.
- Click the Hardware & Sound option and then select the Printers menu.
- Right-click on the icon of your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer and choose the Printing Preferences option.
- The Printer Driver Setup dialog box will open on the desktop.
- On the Quick Setup tab, choose a profile that matches your print task to start Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Setup.
- The additional features such as media type and paper size are automatically set according to the reset values.
- Click the Print Quality as High, Standard, or Fast depending on your print needs.
- Ensure that the Paper Source option is set to Cassette. Finish the setup by selecting the OK button.
How to Print on lined paper using Canon PIXMA MX922?
- You can do the print task on templates such as lined paper onto the sheets of white or A4 paper.
- Confirm that your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer is not switched On.
- Load B5, A4, or letter-sized white papers on the main input tray or cassette.
- Go to your Canon PIXMA MX22 printer and tap the Menu button.
- The Menu button will appear on the printer’s touch panel.
- Choose the Template Print option and then select the OK button.
- Touch the template that has to be printed by making use of the arrow buttons.
- Touch the OK option and modify the settings as required. Obtain the number of copies to be printed by clicking the + or – button.
- Based on the inserted paper, choose the paper size. Ascertain to set the paper type option as Plain Paper.
- Start printing by tapping the Color or Black button.
How to print documents saved on USB using Canon PIXMA MX922 printer?
- Verify that the Canon PIXMA M922 printer is turned On.
- Insert the A4 or letter-sized plain papers into the tray or cassette.
- Now plug the USB Flash Drive into the USB flash drive port.
- Open the Menu dialog box on your printer by tapping the Menu option.
- Choose the Advanced Print option then tap the OK button for Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Setup.
- Click the Print From A USB Flash Drive option.
- Now press the text that has to be printed by selecting the Up or Down arrow key and then touch the OK button.
- Choose the required settings by tapping the arrow keys.
- If you want to alter the settings, utilize the right or left side arrow buttons.
- The Canon PIXMA MX922 initiates the print work after you press the Color or Black button.
Print photos using Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
- Make sure to turn On the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer by tapping the ON button.
- Place 10 * 15 cm or 4 * 6 inches photo paper into the cassette.
- Select the Menu icon on your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer’s touch display.
- The Menu pop-up opens on the front panel. Click the Photo option then press OK.
- Touch the Online Album Print option and then click the OK button.
- Choose the photo sharing site that you want to use by tapping the Up or Down arrow buttons.
- Now press OK, and your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer starts accessing the image sharing web page.
- Register your printer with the photo sharing website.
- Choose the online album and then touch the OK button to complete Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Setup process.
- Alter all the settings that are required for your image, and then begin the print operation by selecting the Color button on the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
Print from mobile device through Bluetooth using Canon PIXMA MX922
- Ensure that the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer is On.
- Keep papers into the printer’s input cassette.
- Plug the optional Bluetooth unit into the USB flash drive port that is present at the rear side of your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- Now navigate to the touch panel of your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer and then tap the Menu icon or button.
- The Menu pop-up window opens on the touch display.
- Choose the Photo button then tap OK.
- Click the Print from Mobile Phone option.
- Select the OK button and the Standby dialog box opens on the front panel.
- Click the name of your Canon printer on your mobile phone, then type the admin passkey if prompted. Begin the Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Setup by tapping the Print button.
How to print on both sides through the Canon PIXMA MX922
- The Canon PIXMA MX922 printer supports the automatic duplexing feature.
- Place the document into the cassette and install the cartridges.
- Go to your computer or laptop and then open the Print Driver Setup window on it.
- Tick the checkbox that is present next to the Automatic Duplexing option on the Page Setup dialog box.
- Choose the Layout option as Normal, Scaled, Page Layout, or Fit-To-Page.
- When you carry out duplex printing, the print region of the document becomes lightly narrower than normal, and it might not fit on a single page.
- Choose the Print Area Setup option, tap any of the process methods, and then touch OK. You can use either Normal or Reduced size printing.
- Select the side that has to be stapled and then choose the width of the margin.
- Click the OK option on the Page Setup window and then press Print.
Printing on Postcards using Canon PIXMA MX922
- Turn On your printer, and load the right type of postcard into the tray.
- Open the driver software window on your system.
- Select the Quick Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Setup dialog box, and choose the Standard option on the Commonly Used Settings tab.
- Choose the type of media and the right size of the loaded postcard paper.
- If you want the print task to be printed horizontally, set the Orientation type to Landscape mode.
- Tap High or Standard as the Print Quality and end the setup by selecting the OK option.
- Once you execute the print task, the data gets printed on the postcard sheet.
How to Setup Envelope Printing on Canon PIXMA MX922 printer
- Place enough envelopes into the cassette of your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer.
- To print an envelope, click Start and select Hardware & Sound.
- Choose the icon of your printer to open the Printer Driver Setup dialog box on your computer.
- Select the Envelope option on the Commonly Used Settings window which is present on the Quick Setup tab.
- Choose the Paper Size option. When the Envelope Size Setting dialog displays on your PC, select your envelope size.
- Set the Orientation as Portrait or Landscape and hit the appropriate type of print quality, and then choose OK and finish Canon PIXMA MX922 Print Setup process.